Lubricant made with a base of naphthenic origin and special additives for resistance to ammonia and other coolants.
AMPAC COMPRESSOR RH
It is used in all those compressors that use as a conductor to refrigerate ammonia.
- This oil, due to its selected bases (of naphthenic origin), lasts 4 to 5 times longer than conventional compressor oils, and causes energy savings of between 5% to 8%, due to its conductive capacity for ammonia.
- Specially selected bases without carbon content.
- Rust inhibitors that give it a longer life even under severe conditions. They reduce the acidic and insoluble products of oil oxidation.
- Mono-molecular additive that reduces wear.
- It guarantees a longer service life to bearings and friction surfaces.
- In particular a good service in ammonia compressors. Prevents deposit formation and oil failure.
- Effective protection against rust. Rust inhibitors adhere to the metal surface, sealing it from moisture.
- Especially effective during downtime periods where condensation occurs.
- Prevents corrosive wear.
- Specially designed to protect against copper deposits in steel.
- This is particularly serious in ammonia services.
- Reduces bearing wear.
- High temperature oil oxidation tests showed that the bearings lose less than 10% of their weight compared to competitive products.
- Protects delicate bearing materials; No corrosion on silver, copper or copper steering bearings.
- Especially for use in extended services and heavy duty equipment.
- Does not foam in service.
Important: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THOSE PRODUCTS FORMULATED WITH PARAMETAL MINERALS BASED
METHOD REF. ASTM
Viscosity @ 40 ºC
Corrosion on copper 3 Hs at 100 ºC
- DIN 51506 VCL
200 and 100 liter drums, 20 liter bucket.
All containers must be stored under cover. In case of being stored outside the drums must be in
vertical position to avoid the possible entry of water as well as the deterioration of the container. Products must not be
stored at temperatures above 60º C, exposed to strong sun or low temperatures.